- Win a place in the sold-out Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon
- The Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon - April Newsletter
- Guaranteed places in 2014 for those who missed out on additional Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon places.
- Not long left to be in with a chance of Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon place!
- Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon capacity increased due to popular demand!
- Teams are ready to have a crack at egg-citing new James Potter Eggs Yorkshire Marathon Corporate Relay
Win a place in the sold-out Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon
Title sponsors Plusnet have launched a competition for one lucky runner to win a place in the inaugural Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon.
Last month, all the final places in the brand new event sold out in just two minutes. The total capacity for the run - which takes athletes through York's ancient city walls and through some of the region's most picturesque countryside - now stands at 6,100.
Entries have flooded in from across the UK, France, the Netherlands, Canada, the USA and even the Caribbean and the event could have sold out twice over.
However, Plusnet is now offering a last lifeline to those who missed out. Would-be competitors just need to follow the link below to be in with a chance of winning a place on the starting line in York on October 20th.
Meanwhile, Mike Tomlinson has written a blog about the origins of the Plusnet Yorkshire Marathon. To read more, just click here.